COVID 19 MARINS HOTELS
From Marins Hotels we want to transmit you a message of security and responsibility. In these difficult times due to the Covid19 pandemic, we are all responsible for ending the virus and getting our normal lives back as soon as possible. For this reason, Marins Hotels has had to temporarily close its establishments.
For our company, it is of utmost importance that all our clients and workers feel safe. So our priority is to take all appropriate measures for the tranquility of our guests and make everyone feel at home. To do this, we are implementing all the recommendations and instructions of the WHO (World Health Organization), our Government and the European Commission.
Cleaning, disinfection and protection - enhanced cleaning protocol
- We intensify the cleaning and disinfection of common areas, staff work areas and utensils.
- Complete and daily cleaning and disinfection of rooms.
- Reinforcement of constant ventilation protocols with natural air.
- Disinfectant gel dispensers for the use of staff and guests in common.
Social distance and capacity control
- In areas such as swimming pools, lobby, restaurants or bars, the capacity will be reviewed and, if necessary, a new arrangement of the furniture will be made to guarantee the safety distance established by the health authorities.
- There must be at least a distance of 1.5 meters between family units. It will be controlled especially in restaurants, reception, pool, gym and spa.
- Early booking will be promoted to enjoy different services, as well as in the restaurant, gym or spa.
Restoration and security - new F&B protocols
- Menu cards and drinks with QR code and on non-touch screens.
- Extended hours to avoid crowds.
- Assisted buffet with security measures and distance to avoid the manipulation of food and surfaces by customers.
- Reduction of decoration and cards through digitization.
- Cleaning and disinfection of cutlery, crockery and glassware.
- The individual portions will be prioritized, offering as always the drink service at the table.
- Daily temperature controls for employees.
- Carrying out express check-in online through an App, for all our clients in order to avoid queues and crowds of people in the reception hall.
- Methacrylate screens in the reception bar to avoid physical contact between clients and receptionists.
- Stations with hydro alcoholic gel, disposable gloves and disinfecting wipes.
- Disinfecting carpets in access areas.
- New criteria for assigning rooms to ensure social distancing.
- TV remote control cover sealed by rooms.
- Disinfection of room keys before each customer's check in.
Good practices and training
- We will inform guests of the measures being taken in each department through the information televisions requesting the maximum collaboration on their part for their safety.
- Training of all our staff.
- Guide of good practices for our suppliers
We have changed our booking conditions on all our rates to give more flexibility.
We don't have an exact opening date yet due to the changing information every day. What we can assure you is that this will be before July 1st.
Due to the exceptional situation in which we find ourselves, we have modified our booking conditions so that you can book your next vacation in complete safety.
For all the reservations that have your stay before this date, with any rate, the modification or cancellation of the reservation can be done without any cost until 24 hours before your arrival. If a deposit or the entire reservation has been paid, 100% of that amount will be refunded or in case of change of dates it will be used as a deposit for the next reservation.
For all arrivals from July 1:
Flexible rate reservations
Now they can modify their reservation up to 72 hours before their arrival at the hotel. You can cancel and make a new reservation through our website or you can directly contact our reservations department and we will be happy to help you with whatever you need. We will offer you special offers so that you can postpone your trip and share your holidays with us during another period.
Reservations with non-refundable rate
These are reservations where modifications or cancellations were not allowed. Now you can modify or cancel your reservation as long as it is at least 15 days in advance.
If you want to modify the dates, contact our reservations department for a special offer or if you prefer to cancel it, we will make you a voucher with the total amount paid so that you can use it for your next reservation at Marins Hotels.
On behalf of the entire Marins Hotels team, we want to thank you for your trust, support and commitment in these difficult times. We know that this will happen soon and we will be able to enjoy your stay with us together.