PROTOCOL MARINS HOTELS
At Marins Hotels our priority is to guarantee you safe and peaceful holidays. To do it, we have implemented a protocol with all prevention measures and recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid19. You can check all the measures for trips to Mallorca here.
General prevention measures
- Daily temperature controls for employees.
- Training of all our staff.
- Guide of good practices for our suppliers.
- The facemask is not anymore necessary for the outside spaces if you can respect the social distance of 1.5m. All the people over 6 years old must wear a mask in indoor settings like restaurants, store...
- Online check in available.
- We have digital menus via QR code.
- It is not allowed to use the elevators with different family units.
- In common areas, the capacity will be limited to be able to respect the safety distance.
Restaurants and bars
- In the restaurants Mallorca and Menorca there will be a buffet for breakfast and dinner.
- Individual portions will be prioritized, offering as always the drink service at the table.
- The restriction for inside is maximum 4 People per table. Outside the table can be occupied for maximum 8 People.
- Before entering and leaving the restaurants it´s obligated to desinfect hands at our stations where we have hydro alcoholic gel.
- Guests have to respect that sometimes they have to wait at the door for their turn until the waiter escorts them to a table.
- The entertainment will continue this year with sports activities, shows and minidisco.
You can make a PCR Test or an antigen rapid test at the hotel. The PCR test its price is75€ per person and the antigen rapid test is 30€ per person.
The test will be carried out at a stipulated time.
For more information, please ask the reception desk.
At Marins Hotels the most important thing is your safety. If you book your holiday through our official website www.marinshotels.com or directly with our reservations department, we offer you our Covid19 insurance included with the price. You will have assistance and extensive coverage in the event of any unforeseen health event, including Covid-19. Travel with maximum peace of mind.
MEDICAL ASSISTANCE AND TRAVEL ASSISTANCE
- Medical and health care € 5,000
- Tele medical consultation service
- Convalescence at the hotel 150 € day / 10 days max.
- Unlimited medical transfer or medical repatriation
- Unlimited accompanying persons repatriation (insured)
- Living expenses for a displaced companion of a hospitalized insured person € 50 day / 10 days max.
- Unlimited travel expenses of the companion for hospitalization
- Expenses of the stay of the non-displaced companion € 150 per day / 10 days max.
- Unlimited transfer or repatriation of mortal remains
- Early return due to the death or hospitalization of an unlimited family member
- Loss of services contracted and not enjoyed as a result of hospitalization up to € 500
- Refund for unused hotel costs up to € 500
Policy arranged with *ARAG