PROTOCOL MARINS HOTELS
At Marins Hotels our priority is to guarantee you safe and peaceful holidays. To do it, we have implemented a protocol with all prevention measures and recommendations to avoid the spread of Covid19.
General prevention measures
- Daily temperature controls for employees.
- Training of all our staff.
- Guide of good practices for our suppliers.
- Mandatory use of the masks in all areas of the hotel for people over 6 years old.
- Online check in available.
- We have digital menus via QR code.
- It is not allowed to use the elevators with different family units.
- In common areas, the capacity will be limited to be able to respect the safety distance.
- In the restaurants Mallorca and Menorca there will be a buffet for breakfast and dinner.
- Individual portions will be prioritized, offering as always the drink service at the table.
- Before entering and leaving the restaurants it´s obligated to desinfect hands at our stations where we have hydro alcoholic gel.
- Guests have to respect that sometimes they have to wait at the door for their turn until the waiter escorts them to a table.
- The entertainment will continue this year with sports activities, shows and minidisco. Furthermore, the miniclub will be closed but all activities will take place outdoors.
We put at your disposal a sanitary service to take a Covid Test.
The test will be carried out at a stipulated time.
Check prices and timetable at Reception desk.